Monday 24 February 2014

Mean Girls + Glee Gifs/ Pictures

I AM TRYING TO PUT A PLAYLIST ON THIS BLOG BTW WAIT WHILE I UPLOAD IT PLEASE X
And this blog will be getting a makeover after this post is published x
If you know me , pfft you should know that i'm OBSESSED with Glee.
And Heather Morris is osm xD

Glee gifs and pics are from season 5 btw
And i love mean girls







Erin Westbrook is an amazing actress <3


Connor Franta <3







Jc Caylen <3










Heather and Lord Tubbington the cat's name is Avon i think o.o 
wait i think this vid says ~





My friend sad we just a new Brittany... NO NO NO 
BRITTANY IS IRREPLACEABLE 









NOW FOR
QUEEN BRITTANY THE BICORN ~







THIS IS WHAT THE PLAYLIST IS GONNA BE BTW
IF IT WORKS


AND I NEED THIS


Bye
~Shan~



#gleekingout


No comments:

Post a Comment